It’s time to shine! Sure Apple hands out ADA’s at WWDC, and in typical Apple fashion it’s a black box process, where winners are announced, and there’s no community involvement.
Obviously that’s not how we do things :)
So starting today, right this second, we’re accepting community Nominations for our Community Design Awards.
Spread the word. Nominate anyone you think is worthy!
The categories include:
- Best Looking Game (iPhone/iPad)
- Best Looking App (iPhone/iPad)
- Best use of Universal Binary (best implementation of two device single app)
- Best Solo Effort
- Best Team Effort
- All Around Best App Ever
- Most Functional (AKA Designed by a developer, so probably not pretty)
Let’s make these awards to rival anything else out there, and really show how the iOS developer community rolls
- Nominations close October 20th at Noon mst.
- Voting begins October 25th and closes November 5th
- We’ll announce the winner at 360|iDev during the Wednesday General session. (Don’t over sleep)
- You can nominate more than one app, it’s just one nomination per form submission
- For an app to get into the voting, it needs at least 5 nominations